Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Where has the time gone? Summer is over for my family!

2 out of 3 of our kids are in school already, can you believe that?  I remember when school started in Sept and still end in early June.
So our oldest child is in ROTC and our middle started kindergarten but I'm still left with our 2 yr old.  Nice to just be us two but also I have to constantly be her play date because big sis was there to always play with her (bummer for me and now I work even much later).  But I enjoy every moment with her and learning how amazing she is.  Very strong willed little girl she is and very independent.
I LOVE to cook as much as planning and creating amazing parties but time always seems to creep up on me so quickly that I usually have to cook quick simple meals.  At least our kids aren't quite picky.  We lucked out with our last child (the 2 yr old) she eats just about everything, she loves veggies (even salads).  Our other two eats veggie too but ONLY certain veggies, so our popular buy are carrots, broccoli, green beans & soybean.

I'm not a picky eater as I LOVE food and it's starting to show.  I need & like to lose a few pounds if I can only stay focus and discipline myself to get on a diet.  Maybe it'll be my New Years' resolution to lose about 30 pounds.  Be nice to get back down to 100lbs as I was prior to my two girls.  After having my son years ago, losing weight was easy but boy after 2 girls it's a struggle.

I like blogging, it's basically me talking to myself on a computer and in hopes for someone to read me.   OK, time for bed, night, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment