Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Friday, yepee! But for me it's just another day because I work 7 days out of the week.

So I don't quite get to enjoy the "it's Friday" notion because owning your own shop means working 24/7 until you can afford to hire help.   But I love it and my 5 yr old as me why I work so much?  Well, I tell her, all those toys and beautiful clothes you have is because mommy & daddy work hard to get you those things.  Funny how children thinks the things they get are FREE.  Well to them it is free but to us adults we sweat to make those earnings to get them those precious things.
We have 3 kids, our 14 yr old son locks himself in this room playing on the PS3 with friends (amazing the technology we have now for them), my 5 yr old (bless her little heart) tries to help me with my business and instead using up all my supplies (not very profitable) and finally our youngest who is 2.5 yrs old (turning 3 in Jan) does her own thing and let's me work.

Ok, back to my designs, I created 2 girlie items this week, one for the SWEET 16 girl and one with classic Alice in Wonderland theme.

I really enjoyed creating these 2 designs and if I have more time, I would create tons in a day.  To order these DIY printable package, go to www.mylittleworldstore.etsy.com or www.mylittleworld.net both sites take paypal for quick payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment