Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's Sunday and I feel lazy.............................

I think I'm entitled to at least one lazy day out of the week, right?  My gosh if only I knew how to relax, my husband thinks that I am constantly working non stop.  But I keep reminding him, when you start and own your own business you work 24/7 and you stop in between breaks to make dinner, spend some time with kids and potty breaks.  I love ice tea but that drink makes me go every hour or it could be I'm getting old.


Ok, off the subject of my personal life and back to the grind, here are some NEW designs I came up with.  Hope you all like it!   Ballerina is another favorite of mine, reminds me of how sweet a child can be until they turn 5 and think they are 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment